MoonLight City

THROUGH THE WINDOW--SPHINX FT. AVISION

FORNIX

FORNIX
FORNIX

Henry Red Cloud of Oglala Lakota Tribe - Democracy NOW!

REMEMBER MY PEOPLE

LAKOTA VOICES

LADY BEAT MAKERS VOL1

AVISION DISCOVERY

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love Bloomed

Love has bloomed in me....
I miss her, like roses miss rain...I will never forget what she did for me, and what she continues to do...
She moves, through my mind, like flower pedals on the wind...
Her eyes..., O her kind clear eyes..., shine..., through the darkness that surrounds me...
She whispers, powerful, profound words-
that softly touch the center of my soul...
-Healing me, with a smooth rippling effect, like a drop of rain to a shallow pond...
There is a legend that says, the sacred kiss of an Angel can restore the damned...-
but I would not dare, lest I taint the lips of the pure...
There is a flame in her that flickers to my touch, and there is a flame in me, that dances to her heart beat...
Her hands carefully searched the gross darkness for me...-
- I was suspended in a dream that was not my own , her hands found me, and pulled me to safety, into her realm, that remains in constant dusk... The stars seemed brighter, enhanced, it was her love,so emmense, that her presence distorted time and space..
Dark matter receded, sliding off of my soul...I rested in her arms as she spoke love into me, strange words,
words uttered only by the enlightened, to rescue minds from illusion...

The cool light of her eyes and the warmth of her body inspired me to live, her voice, echoed in me, filling the void within,like fresh water to an abandoned fountain, gradually completeing me, as though God were gentley re-entering me...

By AVISION

No comments:

Post a Comment

AVISIONS GREETINGS

Thank You

Lila Washte --- Thank You to all of you who visit and inquire. Peace And Eternal Love!



Greetings God's and civilians, thanks for landing safely. As you already know, this is my blog and I welcome you to stop by anytime, here's my email a-vision@live.com, leave me Love notes.:)

If you enjoy the content on this sites please visit any one of my sites please-- And Dance Like The Tribes Of Rwanda, Kokofu, Gana, Ashanti, Yoruba, Maba, Ethiopia, Gambia!!!

https://vimeo.com/avisionmusic

Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/avisionmusic

FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/avision1/photos

Myspace
www.myspace.com/avision67



Blue Zion By AVISION

Wounded Knee

African and Nubian Presence in Ancient China

Johnathan Harris...A brilliant mind...Just had to show him some Luv...

http://universe.daylife.com/ Check out this wonderful application that mimics the algorithmic tendency of a wide range of information in real-time motion in a virtual model...yeah, wow...

The Golden Queen

The Golden Queen
Just thought I'd post this for your delight, This is absolutely amazing, it looks like the 1st woman appearing out of the ocean in my personal opinion. This was taken and produced by KirlianCamera, click the pic to learn more about this photog

Warrior Goddess

Warrior Goddess
by *yayacosplay I love this, it really captures the strength of a woman, and I dearly Love women..:) Click the pic to learn more about this photog