MoonLight City

THROUGH THE WINDOW--SPHINX FT. AVISION

FORNIX

FORNIX
FORNIX

Henry Red Cloud of Oglala Lakota Tribe - Democracy NOW!

REMEMBER MY PEOPLE

LAKOTA VOICES

LADY BEAT MAKERS VOL1

AVISION DISCOVERY

Thursday, February 25, 2010

This is a Love Letter I once Wrote....Enjoy..

Time has not considered my plight since last we met, only leaving clouded and scatterd memories for me to decifer, tied by emotions, smooth with seamless fragments of truth. These vague images of you suffice. Yes, time continues on its course towards completion, the completion of a great synthesis of parallels. Oh, how beautiful the kind that shall meet and become one, in the living light of Heavens Glory. Alas, this period is far beyond a thousand moons, and I have seen this great coalesence. The union of Man and Woman, God's and mortals, dining with one another again, In the Monad that is wisdoms presence and lifes constant degenerating and generating towards a perfect likeness. The likeness of Loves unfading beauty. I write to you because I have had a vision of us, yes...us, seated amongst those who have kept their distance from Man's affairs yet intervening in subtle ways by means of their wisdom. This vision, my ''Eye'' has witnessed, leaves me yearning like a wingless bird stareing at the sky, saddened by the winds gentle call. I have seen the greater image, our bodies refined and unblemished. I saw us apart, yet we were one, accepted among the Mighty and virtuous.
Would you denie the events surrounding our meeting?, truely an orchestration of the wandering princes and maidens of old, the wise...
I have much to say, but I will be brief, for I must cater to my soul, for it beckons me to tend to it's desires. There was a secret disclosed unto me with much confidence, a secret whispered into my very being before I was refluxed into the world again, from that most excellent vision. This secret now grows, rooted in me, yearning to extend it's branches to the fabric of your existance,my dear Shara'. I feel that this secret should be revealed in person, for lest the eyes and hearts meet, the soul shall not recieve the powers contained.
Our time will come, I have faith, though it is not yet time for us to meet again, for I am not yet prepared and the stars are not in their proper place.Though, Do this for the sake of our souls will..., whisper my name beneath the sliver rays of a full moon, with your eyes closed, your heart worriless and free in the present, you will then understand.
We have been invited to a great banquet where we shall recieve the food that shall nourish our spirits, in a hidden kingdom beyond the 3rd dimension. You and I will share the powers of love with the immortals.
A great sequence is forming in you, and so in me, seek and you will know, know, and you will see.

Sincerely
AVISION

No comments:

Post a Comment

AVISIONS GREETINGS

Thank You

Lila Washte --- Thank You to all of you who visit and inquire. Peace And Eternal Love!



Greetings God's and civilians, thanks for landing safely. As you already know, this is my blog and I welcome you to stop by anytime, here's my email a-vision@live.com, leave me Love notes.:)

If you enjoy the content on this sites please visit any one of my sites please-- And Dance Like The Tribes Of Rwanda, Kokofu, Gana, Ashanti, Yoruba, Maba, Ethiopia, Gambia!!!

https://vimeo.com/avisionmusic

Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/avisionmusic

FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/avision1/photos

Myspace
www.myspace.com/avision67



Blue Zion By AVISION

Wounded Knee

African and Nubian Presence in Ancient China

Johnathan Harris...A brilliant mind...Just had to show him some Luv...

http://universe.daylife.com/ Check out this wonderful application that mimics the algorithmic tendency of a wide range of information in real-time motion in a virtual model...yeah, wow...

The Golden Queen

The Golden Queen
Just thought I'd post this for your delight, This is absolutely amazing, it looks like the 1st woman appearing out of the ocean in my personal opinion. This was taken and produced by KirlianCamera, click the pic to learn more about this photog

Warrior Goddess

Warrior Goddess
by *yayacosplay I love this, it really captures the strength of a woman, and I dearly Love women..:) Click the pic to learn more about this photog